Friday, February 19, 2010

"Come ,come to me my love"

These words i have written for someone ! its one of the starting poem so don't bother about the rhymes here i go the poem title is
"Come ,come to me my love"


As i Keep fantasizing about you
Thou ! why, why u Did that ,
In the hours of darkness , neglected me You
Like Soul separating from a body.

Darling ! come , come to me
at the very moment, I miss You
Slip your hand into mine and walk with me
i want to hear you.feel you, just want to be with you.

And walk on the boulevard of No end
with your eyes gazing into mine,
sharing the eternal feeling of love
I guess would be the incredible feeling of mine

when we were together, i want to be no where else
when i do anything for you, just to see you smile
Silence begins the day as morning comes without notice
Tears begin to fall slowly, yes it is love!

just ask for my love
darling, i Sit here on valentine day,
longing to be with you, i miss your smile
i miss your neighborhood , i miss your laugh

come, come to me my love !
I am patient , but i m not gonna try
if you don't come , i m not gonna die !


-Ashok boudh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share facebook

Share